Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sometimes my baby looks like a little boy


I was under the impression that my baby would not start to represent a human until closer to the three-month mark. Like, he'd be a squishy slug for quite a lot longer. But he's seeming like such a little dude to me already. He looks older to me than the other babies his age. This could be due to the fact that I hang out with him all day and delude myself into thinking that my baby companion has all these human qualities. Because otherwise carrying on conversations with him would be silly. Or maybe it's because he's a bit of a giant? (In fact, that's entirely likely.) Still, I feel like there are moments when I can see the little boy in him. It's thrilling and also makes me want to slow this all down.

Also, the "backdrop" he's leaning against? Those are my pants. Jealous, right?

1 comment: