Friday, October 14, 2011

Fashion Friday #6

When you are almost finished being pregnant, people will tell you to live it up while you can! Go out to fancy restaurants on a whim! Have lots of crazy circus sex! Drink deeply of the rich chalice of freedom! And to that I say, well, I mean, yeah. That’s just how we do.
Going out for mocktails:



Fall maternity (night out)


Sequin tank top, $125
MuuBaa cropped jacket, $157
Maternity, $80
Repetto flat heels, $215
Fold over clutch, $157
Kenneth jay lane jewelry, $190

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you didn't post pictures of the circus sex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude... I'm eight-months pregnant. I can barely roll over without straining something. And I can't stay awake past 9:30. Living large right before the baby comes is pure fantasy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Therefore, "circus" sex. With trampolines, high wires, and such. Come on Suzanne, geez.

    ReplyDelete